Saturday, July 9, 2011

Get Your Glitz On Challenge #3 Winner & Top 5!!

Happy Saturday, everyone!!  I hope this posts finds you having a wonderful day so far!!  Well, this is a fun post {not that ALL Glitz posts aren't fun!!} because I have the winner and top 5 projects from last month's "Get Your Glitz On" sketch challenge to share with you!!

So, let's just get right to it!!  The winner of the Love Games collection, and the first on the Top 5 projects is....
Wendy Kwok- "Coy" layout
Congratulations, Wendy!!  We just love the vibrant color combination that you used here, and the flowers are a gorgeous touch!!  Not to mention, the subject is pretty sweet too!!  Please email your shipping address to glitzdt @ gmail.com...and I we will get your package out soon! 

And here are the rest of the projects in our Top 5!!
Sherry Wright- Home Wall Hanging
What else is there to say about this, other than it is gorgeous!  There are so many beautiful details and accents included on it...I know I would love to hang it in my home!  Awesome job, Sherry! 

Nadia Cannizzo- "A Star is Born" layout
This layout is just utterly gorgeous!!  I love how she cut out the horse & elephant elements from the "Carte Postal" paper from the Afternoon Muse collections...and layered together lots of other embellishments from the line as well!  Just wonderful, Nadia! 

Natasha Naranjo Aguirre- "My Brother, My Hero" layout
Goodness...the layer, distress and embellishing are just AMAZING on this layout!!  I feel like I could look at it over and over and always find something new I didn't see before!  Loving the doily in the background as well!  Awesome layout, Natasha! 

Rachael Funnell- "I Love You" layout
Loving the vivid colors used on this layout!!  And it is such a great mixture of Scarlett, Hoopla and Love Nest...I just love that!!  Loving the "messy", grunged up background as well!!  You rocked it, Rachael!! 

Thanks to everyone that participated in the "Get Your Glitz On" sketch challenge...I had a blast looking over all your amazing projects!!  In just a few short hours, the next challenge will post!!  And just to give you a little hint....time to break out the stamps and ink!! ;)

29 comments:

Shona said...

huge congrats everyone..those are all amazing!!

Dria said...

Congrats! I loved all of the entries! Great inspiration.

Jolaine Frias said...

Congrats girls! You all did an amazing job!!!!!!!!

Christine said...

WOW! these are beautiful layouts! congrats to the winners!

Christine said...

WOW! these are beautiful layouts! congrats to the winners!

Christine said...

WOW! these are beautiful layouts! congrats to the winners!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congratulations everyone! Wow, awesome projects!!

Rachael Funnell said...

OMGoodness!! (doing a Happy Dance) Thanks Heaps....
Big Congrats to the other Ladies....

crowd SPRING said...

Wow looking awesome...It looks really attractive,the colors are vibrants..I like this type of blog..Hope you will continue to post such type of post in future also..

special discount code said...

impeccable website built! i loved it visiting here! thanks a lot for sharing!

seo company said...

wow thats greate.............
all girls are amazing job.

fitness workout programs said...

I am very happy after watching this Websites! good looks awesome..!!

fishing tasmania said...

well i wish i could also have been there in those snaps! Very pleasant watching all the pictures! amazing!

Five Point Capitol Scam said...

Well,pretty cute layouts in the post...and also congratulations to the winner..colors used are so beautiful.Appreciable work!

About WFG said...

Impeccable stuff done out there, I am sure that no one in this world would dislike these. Awesome!

Christmas Island said...

All the 5 projects look so ultimate! Liked all the images and the hard work really reflects in these projects!

scented candles said...

Congrats! theses project are awesome

Just Energy said...

Wow looking awesome...It looks really attractive,the colors are vibrant..I really like the color combination..

wedding accessories said...

I've found lots of awesome post on your blogsite!you have done really great job..congrats to everyone!

Online greeting said...

This is amazing layout.It looks really attractive,the colors are vibrant. I like it very much.

Custom greeting said...

I really inspire by "I Love You" layout.I am very happy after watching this Websites! good looks awesome.
thanks.....

charm bracelets said...

Thanks for sharing wonderful layouts with us.
These layouts have wonderful color combos,backgrounds..

business loan said...

Hey !! you did very great job, its very inspirational designs and its a very best way to show feelings to someone.....

Seasonal greeting cards said...

These are beautiful layouts.I really like this.I loved it visiting here. thanks a lot for sharing!

Scented Candle said...

Its really looking awesome...It looks attractive,the colors are vibrant.I like this type of blog.Thanks for sharing with us.

Chicago SEO said...

All the 5 projects are ultimate and design and color are really nice .congrats for awesome project.

JKP Foundation said...

The beauty of the pics are eccentric, it is like a moon in a day, awesome post! the second one was the top one for me.

Mississauga Condos for Sale said...

Awesome pictures its looking very beautiful.You have done wonderful work naturally thanks for sharing...

Jagatguru Kripalu ji Maharaj said...

Really nice artistic work shown above. Thanks for the sharing of the same ideas. They would be helpful for me at least.