Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Layouts of Love with Lisa Andrews

I had so much fun playing with the Glitz Love Nest line on this first layout I would like to share with you today. The paper, stickers and bling were all perfect for layering. Plus I can't get enough of the sky background paper - love it!

I freehand cut all of the hearts to add to the handmade look of this layout.


The second layout I want to share is about one of the things that I love to do: travel.

I decided to do a layout documenting all of the places I was able to visit last year. We were really blessed to do several nearby getaways plus a couple of longer trips where we visted multiple cities.


When I saw the giant "Go" card in the Glitz Scarlett collection, I knew it was a perfect fit for this page.


I can't seem to get enough of the Glitz Teeny alphas and I really put them to work on this layout. I think that I use them on almost every layout. Look at all of the words I was able to spell with just one sticker sheet!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a fantastic day.


Love and Cherish
Glitz Designs "Love Nest" Papers: Sky, Block, Damask, Polka, Floral
Glitz Designs "Love Nest" Title Stickers
Glitz Designs "Love Nest" Rub-ons
Glitz Designs "Love Nest" Journaling Stickers
Glitz Designs Frosting

Love to Travel
Glitz Designs "Scarlett" Paper: Map
Glitz Designs "Scarlett" Journaling Stickers
Glitz Designs "Scarlett" Whatnot
Glitz Designs "Scarlett" Paper Layers
Glitz Designs Teeny Ivory Block Alpha
Glitz Designs "Scarlett" Peek a Boo Transparency

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina M
Thank you so much for sharing these layouts....They are some of my favorites so far. I love the paper the blue one is done with!!!!! What wonderful inspiration.
st_mccall@yahoo.com

Lizzie said...

These are lovely pages! Very colourful. I love your idea to document all the great places you visited, all on the same page.

nonnie said...

love your layouts...

Kristii said...

Absolutely fantastic layouts!!!