Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Welcome Lyndsay!


My name is Lyndsay, and I am a 27 year old stay at
home mom and graphic designer in Mesa, AZ. I am
originally from Texas, but left the accent and
humidity behind in favor of the desert a few years
ago. I have a perfect match of a husband, Wes, a
talented photographer, who helps feed my creative
fire. We have a new baby boy, Finn, who is simply the
best thing to come along, ever! Two puppies, Libby and
Koda, complete our happy little family. I have a
Master's Degree in Graphic Design from RIT in
Rochester, NY. I love to do all kinds of print design,
as well as digital illustration, and some
printmaking/bookbinding. When I am not designing, I
enjoy decorating my remodeled home (Scandinavian
modernisim, please!), movies, travel, a good museum
walk-through, reading (especially young adult lit),
and game nights (Scattergories, watch out). I am so
excited to be part of the Glitz team--it's a talented
bunch of ladies!

We would like to officially welcome Lyndsay. Glitz Design is so excited and fortunate to have Lyndsay on our team! She is an extremely talented, ingenious, and gifted designer! Welcome!

7 comments:

Lacey said...

If you love to read YA books tryout "Twilight" and "New Moon" both written by Stephenie Meyer.....my ALL TIME FAVORITES and the 3rd book comes out in August...

Erin said...

Welcome Lyndsay! You are a great asset to our company! It is so fun to work with you and Finn!

Ginger John said...

Yeah! We love Lyndsay. You are so fun to work with. So very talented. And we couldn't be more happy to have you on our team!

KatieJ said...

Hello Lyndsay! Beautiful picture of you! We miss you guys down here! I love all the Glitz stuff I've seen- you are an awesome designer!

Heidi said...

Welcome Lyndsay. I can't wait to see what you come up with using the Glitz papers.

Ashley said...

Congrats Lyndsay! I went to HS with your husband - how funny! I'm excited to see your work here.

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Hi lindsay

You look really familiar... Where do I know you from??