Monday, July 9, 2007

Come and See Us!


We can not believe CHA is right around the corner! Glitz Design is so excited to bring you some new, innovative products we're sure everyone is going to love!
Be sure to come and visit us and take a look at our fabulous designs if you are attending! Come say hi, meet the team, and win some grand prizes! Hope to see you there!
***We're bursting with excitement and want to show everyone the goodies soooo...we're doing a countdown to CHA. 1 sneak peek a day! Check back starting tomorrow!!!
Our CHA booth #1904
July 20th-22nd

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck ladies! Wish I was going!

Heidi said...

Wow!! I can't believe it is here already. I wish I were going too. I know you ladies are going to hit it big at CHA! Your products are awesome. I can't wait to see all the sneak peeks!! GOOD LUCK!!

HeatherM said...

Congratulations! I know you girls are going to be amazing. Good luck at the show and take lots of pictures! I can't wait to get some Glitz products!

Corey W. said...

can't wait for all the sneek peaks!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Aw i can't wait.. Wish I could come over to the cha...
I hope my layouts will arrive on time...

Good luck girls...

Anonymous said...

sneak peeks! sneak peeks! sneak peeks! Can't wait! Jen

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

wish I was there with ya Ginger. Looks like yall had fun. Love everything you guys have. It is one of a kind.