Saturday, May 3, 2008

Congratulations!!!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting The Glitz Blog! We loved reading all the fun things everyone is doing to celebrate the ART of SCRAPBOOKING!!

The Winner for the Clear Acrylic Happy Album is:
Nan Paturzo said...
i will be at my LSS all day, with friends and new friends! gotta work on teacher appreciation gifts and mother's day items :)love the glitz ;)
May 1, 2008 11:39 AM


The winner for the Frosting set as seen on QVC is:
Emily B said...
A girl can never have enough bling. Thanks!Emily B, Missouri
May 3, 2008 7:11 PM

***Please email your information to info@glitzitnow.com

Have a great weekend celebrating this FABULOUS Scrapbooking Holiday!!! ENJOY~LOVE~CREATE!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats to the winners!!!

Emily B said...

Woo Hoo! I'm so excited! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

April D said...

Hello, you don't know me...I happened across you awesome blog as a friend of mine has yours linked to hers. I was hoping that you could help me...I have just recently started blogging and have been tring to do a slide show..I can't seem to get it right as it always cuts off half the slide and I notice you have slide and yours seems to be working. I have tried the slide post and that doesn't work as slide isn't an option and can only copy and paste it into html post. I am also signed out of blogger and it shows wrenches on my page which I also can't figure out...I would appreciate your help as none of my friends have tried the slide yet to be able to help me. Please and thank you.

www.aprilsscrappyplace.blogspot.com