Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rhapsody Boot!




I made this fun Glitz Texas Tour Boot using our Glitz Rhapsody paper line! I love how all of the Glitz papers just POP with color...Glitz papers really make naked chipboard albums like this a treat to work with! Cover some of your naked chipboard today with fun, bold Glitz papers!
Happy creating!!
  • chipboard boot- Adornit
  • distressed rub ons- My Mind's Eye
  • bling blossom-Imaginisce
  • frosting, rhapsody paper,icing, netz, rub on flourishes-Glitz
  • ribbon-misc., twinkle type letter T-K&Company

12 comments:

Kamra said...

Very cute! Beautiful colors!

hollystar said...

i love all the color! great project, great papers!!!

HeatherM said...

Great project idea! Thanks for sharing. I love the color combo on those papers! Pretty!

Sarah M said...

that is really cool! fun paper!

Chris said...

totally awesome!

s said...

love it!

Kimmie said...

way cool

Maggie H. said...

Oh how cute is that?!!! What a fun boot album! It is Texas Style!

Anonymous said...

Do you teach that as a class? I would love that kit!!!Jeri

AimeeInOhio said...

this is fabulous!!

KatieJ said...

That is awesome! You are so talented! I want to come visit your home office/scrap room again, so much fun stuff!

Scrap Attack Scrapbooking said...

This totally {ROCKS!!} I love the boot and the papers go perfectly with it!!