Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Lucky Glitz NSD Winners are...
scrappygal said...
My best friend and I took a little road trip to San Diego and went to a crop at a great store! We got a ton of layouts done, all the food we ate was magically calorie-less and we had a blast.
May 3, 2009 8:46 AM
lifeheARTist said...
Ohhh! pick me! pick me! I had to move my scrap area & am amidst trying to put everything back together. After only a few hours sleep last night I'm still not done! UGH! should be seeing a light at the end of the tunnel soon and then I've promised my daughter (8 y/o)that we would work on her new scrapbook kit from her Easter basket. If I can squeeze in some "me" time & I don't collapse from my "all night shuffle" I'll be working on an altered window pane. Love those papers! totally GORGEOUS! Happy NSBD!!! : )
May 2, 2009 10:37 AM
Scrapycandy said...
Wow! Probably the best giveaway on the web! Thanks for thinking of us! I'm looking for sales and hanging out on MBs. And checking out tutorias and galleries...and I have an idea for a project I'll do later today and enter. It's a great day and you are making it special!
May 2, 2009 11:23 AM
Congratulations!!!
Email me your info to laura@glitzitnow.com
Thanks to everyone for playing with us on National Scrapbook Day! We love to hear what everyone is up to! The Glitz Girls all took some time this weekend to do what we love.... Scrap, Scrap, Scrap! ***Remember....Documenting those cherished memories will be appreciated for years to come!
Make it a great one!
Hugs,
The Glitz Girls