Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Glitz Girls teaching in Calgary, Canada this weekend!

The Glitz Girls will be in Calgary, Canada this weekend teaching! Come join us!!!
Check out the stores websites for more info!


Scrapbooker's Treasure Box in Brooks, Alberta

Scrappin' With Friends in Strathmore, Alberta

Below are some pics from teaching at the fabulous store Scrapbooks To Remember in Anthem, AZ this last weekend! Thanks Michelle for having us....we had a great time creating with everyone! We can't wait to come back!


Michelle(Scrapbooks to Remember owner) had some great sayings all over her store wall! Check out a few below!

Also....we wanted to share someone special with you...Carla Gorecki. Carla's story was sent to us and touched us deeply.
Carla says: I'm Masto Mama, and my nickname is derived from a disease that my kids and I have; it's called Mastocytosis, or Masto for short. While my daughter and I only have mild forms of the disease, my 4 year old son's condition is life threatening, and it makes him very ill much of the time. Even though my husband has a steady job, our medical expenses are very overwhelming. I am unable to leave my son to work outside our home, so I have taken up designing blogs as an avenue to earn the additional money we need to get through each month.

Carla uses some Glitz digital designs to create blogs. If you are interested in having Carla create a beautiful blog or learning more about Carla check out her site! {Carla's site} Thanks!

xoxo,

The Glitz Girls