Thursday, April 22, 2010

Meet the Glitz Designs Altered Item Team!

Please welcome these three ladies to the Glitz Designs Altered Items team!

Emeline Seet
Hi all,
i'm Emeline and l am from Singapore. I've been hooked on this craft for almost 6 years and need my daily doze of paper and glue to get me function correctly...It is such an honor to be part of Glitz Designs and am really looking forward to create using Glitz Designs Products !
Emeline's Blog

Nicole Petersen
Hello, I'm Nicole Petersen. I live in South Louisiana in Cajun country with my husband of 16 years and our daughter. I am an elementary school teacher by day and a die-hard scrapper/altered artist by night and weekend. Reading and junking are passions of mine that roll-over into my style of scrapping. My style of scrapping is eclectic, vintage, meaningful, and artsy. Lately, I seem to reach for mediums, paint, mists, and sandpaper. I am very proud and honored to return to the Glitz Design team for another term.
Nicole's Blog

Tammy Tutterow
Hello! My name is Tammy Tutterow. I am very blessed to be a wife and mother to three. I am a full time artist, designer, and teacher. I teach in retail stores and online at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I am absolutely living the dream to get to create all day every day. As a papercrafter I specialize in making home decor, altered art, and mini books. I love everything vintage and shabby. When I am not creating I love spending time in my garden and searching flea markets for treasures.
Tammy's Blog

Congratulations to ladies...can't wait to see your fabulous Glitzy projects!  Stay tuned for the layout team!

No comments: