Sunday, May 23, 2010

Scrapbooking Treasure Box with Nicole Petersen

 Purses, boxes, bags, totes, crates, bins --- it doesn’t matter! I love them all. I collect them all, but I also like to change them from time to time to match decor, the holidays, or party themes. This little beauty will be tucked away in my scrapbook studio to hold lots of scrapping goodies.
Check out the large flower that I made with the gorgeous Maya papers from Glitz! This collection has bright, yummy, juicy colors mixed with a gentle green that scream to be used in and on all sorts of projects or layouts.
Don’t forget about the incredible, new stamps from Glitz! (I also collect stamps!) I stamped the background with the Maya Rose and Maya Bird stamps with different color inks. Next, I embossed the large frame and layered it with Glitzers and a hand cut bird. To make your own bird, stamp the image on the back of your paper, cut out, add a bit of ink, and pop it up with a bit of adhesive! Fun and easy with the Maya papers from Glitz!
Supply List: Glitz: Maya Collection Papers, Maya Glitzers, Maya Bird and Rose Stamps, Fancy Frames Stamps, and Glitz bling, artificial flowers (Michael’s)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all of the layers on the flower. Very fun project!

leah said...

Fun project, Nicole! I love the layering you did on the corner with the bird and frame stamps and stickers!

Heatherbell said...

love it! love it Nicole!

danni reid. said...

wow, how beautiful, love this!

Kay said...

What a great idea! This is so creative and eye catching! Truly beautiful! ♥♥ Kay

Michelle said...

Wow, wow and did I say wow??? want one!!!

Free Chinese Mp3 said...

nice post, i like it!!! very creative

About Girls said...

great idea friend, i like it
i want one too~~~

Laura said...

Beautiful! Fun idea Nicole!! Hugs!

Melanie said...

LOVE it, I want one too!!! SMOOCH!!!

Staten said...

Wow, wow and did I say wow??? want one!!!