Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beautiful details with Noel Culbertson

{baby girl}

Glitz DT - baby girl

Seriously, what's not to love about all of the fabulous Glitz lines? They're fresh and fun and in a class all their own! On this layout I went to town with the Distressed Couture line using the Polka (DC2846), Blocks (DC2310), Vines (DC2334), Scrolls (DC2327) and Floral (DC2198) papers. I love the rub-ons that really rub on! I used the Distressed Black Music rub-ons (RO2600) over my daughter's picture.

baby girl {detail}

baby girl {detail}

I love, love, love the Fancy Frames (S2693) stamps. With all that scrolly goodness, what's not to love! Glitz cardstock stickers are the best ever... here I did a little fussy cutting to get the hearts and the crown from the little queen of hearts sticker on the Distressed Couture accent stickers (C2471).

baby girl {detail}

baby girl {detail}


{freedom}

Glitz DT - freedom

I love the colors in the Maya line. They're so bright and cheery. What a fun way to brighten up a picture of my daughter and I at our state capitol building. Here I used the Maya Navy (M2877), Stripe (M2273), Polka (M2297) and Floral (M2266) papers... with a little Distressed Couture Blocks (DC2310) thrown in for good measure!

freedom {detail}

freedom {detail}

The Teeny Alphas (C2815) are great for subtitles and even journaling, they were especially fun over this rhinestone embedded Glitzer frame (G2570).

freedom {detail}


{always & forever}

Glitz DT - always & forever

Sometimes in the wide world of scrapbook supplies it is hard to find supplies that are manly enough without being theme oriented. The Vintage Love and Distressed Couture lines work perfectly together to make pages even a man enjoys having his face attached to. Here I used Vintage Love Floral (VL2365) and Stripe (VL2341) papers; as well as Distressed Couture Vines (DC2334), Blocks (DC2310) and Polka (DC2846) papers.

always & forever {detail}

The Vintage Extras (RO2763) rub-ons make great accents. Here I rubbed them onto Glitz papers and cut them out for an added dimensional accent to my page.

always & forever {detail}



3 comments:

danni reid. said...

wow, wow, wow, love these layouts, these are so amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts, Noel! Love all of your flower details.

Lea L. said...

Wonderful layouts, Noel! Thanks for all the fabulous detail shots!

♥Lea