Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Time! layouts with Jeni Boisvert

Glitz Design has some of THE COOLest Stamps out there.  I love distressing with them.  On this layout I used Green Ink on one of their Circle Stamps, then cut a slit to tuck the edge of my photo into for an instant photo "corner".  I love how you can see through them to line up the dot's perfectly.

supplies: Kismet Ledger K2860, distressing stamps, stickers and Glitzers.

As always I love mixing up paper in the collections.   Here I threw in some bright green from the Maya Collection with some Vintage Love paper.

supplies: Vintage Love Damask VL2358, Maya Stripe M2273 Vintage Love Rub Ons RO2549, and some Vintage Love Ephemera.  Thanks for stopping by!! ((hugs)) Jeni


Rhonda V. said...

Look at those stunning flowers! Fabulous!!! Love that photo corner technique using a circle -- I just did that too! : )

Thanks for the pretty inspiration!

Tracie H said...

Stunning :D

dannisdoodles said...

love these, wow, those flowers are gorgeous!

leah said...

Ooo! Love! These are fabulous!