Monday, August 9, 2010

School & Life with Kay Sibley

It's hard to believe that it's already back to school season and many children will be ending their summer break in just a couple of weeks. When I saw this 1 + 1 Glitz Design Distressed Couture Accent Sticker, I knew it would be perfect to use on a card for a teacher or student.  I also used Vintage Love Polka and Vintage Love Letters pattern papers.  Do you see the gold metallic polka dots?  Those are Glitz Design rub ons. They are even more fabulous in real life!  


My next card was inspired by the lovely Maya line.  I fussy cut some Maya Floral paper and added a Glitzer sticker to make the layered flower.  I absolutely love the colors in this line and I find it so easy to be inspired by it!  


That's it from me!  :)  Thank you very much for visiting me and my Glitz Design creations.  Enjoy the rest of your summer!


1 + 1 supplies:  Pattern paper, cardstock sticker, rub on:  Glitz Design; Transparency:  My Mind's Eye; Ribbon:  Foo Fa La; Stamp, button, twine:  Papertrey Ink; Thread:  Coats; Border punch:  Fiskars; Ink:  Tsukineko


My Beautiful Life:  Pattern paper, cardstock sticker, rub on, rhinestones, alphabet stickers, flower Glitzer stickers:  Glitz Design; Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink; Thread:  Coats 

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

These are fabulous, Kay! I especially love that first one!!

♥Lea

leah said...

Cute!! I can't believe the summer's gone already! ACK! :-P