Friday, August 13, 2010

Teeny Alphabet Cards with Carla Peicheff

Good morning ladies! How is everyones summer going? We have our stuff 1/2 packed i'd say, there are 3 weeks until we move and my goal is to have 98% of everything packed a week in advance! With just a few last minute kitchen items, clothes, etc... to pack in the last day or two. It's been quite a while since i've moved, but I do know I want to be prepared & ahead of the game! :) Sadly all of my scrapbooking goodies are packed up until after we move, so for the next few weeks i'll be showing you my Glitz Designs & CPS Dt stuff... but I know i'm going to be excited to dig into my scrap goodies again once they're unpacked so will hopefully get back to regular posting for you after I settle in!

Anyways, today I have a couple cards using my gorgeous Glitz Designs goodies!! Speaking of Glitz Designs, have you seen the sneak peeks of the new lines.. Love Nest, Scarlett, & Hoopla!! OMG! YUMMY!! I cannot wait to get my hands on the new goodies... absolutely gorgeous! Sooo excited!


I'm most excited to get my hands on *Love Nest*, it's so feminine & vintage... just beautiful!


They are all absolutely gorgeous! Which is your favourite new line!?

The first card I have to show you is called ~Birthday Girl~, I made this card using a white cardstock base then threw on a few goodies and cut out one of the adorable little "Glitz Girls" on one of my Maya Cardstock Stickers!



Materials:
  • Glitz Designs Maya Collection
  • Glitz Designs Maya Cardstock Stickers
  • Glitz Designs Teeny Alphabet in Pink Block
  • Glitz Designs Maya Journaling
  • Glitz Designs Pink & Clear Frosting *this stuff is sooo yummy! My fave "bling" by far!!
  • Bazzill Cardstock
  • Prima Say it in Crystals
  • Misc. blossoms
The 2nd card I have to show you could be used for either a wedding or anniversary card I think! The little "Man" & "Woman" vintage rub-ons are absolutely adorable!



Materials:
  • Glitz Designs Maya & Distressed Couture Collections
  • Glitz Designs Vintage Rub-ons
  • Glitz Designs Teeny Alpha's in Pink Block & Black Round
  • Glitz Designs Pink & Clear Frosting
  • ZVA Creative Blossom
  • Core-Dinations Cardstock
And that's all I have for you today! :) Have a wonderful day & happy Scrapping!!!

3 comments:

sheri said...

love, love, love both lines BUUUUT...i think i'm a little more smitten with the 'hoopla' line. i'm really diggin' lime green & aqua right now. btw...gorgeous cards & LOVE the blog...i'm a first time visitor ;)

Scrapamum said...

Gorgeous!

danni reid. said...

these are so beautiful carla♥