Thursday, September 16, 2010

Enchanting Cards with Kay Sibley

Hello friends!  The air is cool and crisp and I'm starting to feel the first hints of Fall.  This is one of my favorite seasons and I love all the wonderful things Fall brings!  Last weekend was the official kick off for the American football season and our house was buzzing with cheers and jeers while watching games on television .  I always look forward to a weekend of hibernation when the weather is cold. There's nothing like cuddling on the sofa with a big, warm blanket for an afternoon of football!

But, of course, there's only so many games I can watch before getting the itch to get some crafting done.  So, I pulled out my super fab Glitz Design goodies and got to work!  

This first card is adorned with Distressed Couture papers, stickers, and rub ons.  I've said it before and I'll say it again...I LOVE layering the Glitz cardstock stickers!  I just can't stop using them for the dimension and interest they add!  :)  


I'm not one to toot my own horn but do you sometimes step back after making a card or layout and say to yourself "By golly, I really like that!"?  LOL!  For some reason, this card especially makes me happy. I think it's the combination of clean, crisp colors, the pink flower sticker, scallops, and overall delicate look.  I really enjoyed using the Maya line for this!   




Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by for a visit!  Happy creating!

Supplies:
falling 4 you:  Pattern paper, cardstock stickers, rub on (key):  Glitz Design - Distressed Couture;  Rhinestones:  Glitz Design - Frosting; Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink; ribbon: own supply; Brads:  Imaginisce

enchanting:  Pattern papers, flower sticker:  Glitz Design - Maya; Rhinestone:  Glitz Design - Frosting; Rub on:  Glitz Design - Olivia; Cardstock:  Bazzill, Papertrey Ink; Doily:  Martha Stewart; Lace:  M&J Trimming; Thread:  Coats; Circle punch:  EK Success

No comments: