Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Story of my Life with Emeline Seet

I still can't decide which is my new favourite Glitz Design collection. The new papers are fabulous and the new range of embellishments are marvelous! Personally, I am so excited about Glitz Design Whatnots ephemeral pack.
Here, I decided to indulge a little and used Glitz Design Vintage Chipboard Album and made a mini album just for myself.

I cut out a yellow (my favourite color!) rose motif and used it as a centre piece on the cover. The chipboard covers are so sturdy,ring bound and even comes with 3 vintage papers to be used as your inner pages! Since i am a ribbon/tulle + bling girl, I happily added Glitz Design Brown Tulle and Blings as a finishing touch.

and i mixed some Glitz Designs Whatnots ephemerals from past season's together with the latest from Glitz Designs Scarlett Whatnots.

Supplies
Glitz Design Vintage Chipboard Album
Glitz Design Scarlett Whatnots
Glitz Design Alphabet Sticker (Black)
Glitz Design Tulle
My next item, I created a Love Album using bracket albums as a base. Glitz Design's newest collection Love Nest is absolutely a delight to create with and I believe all you crafty ladies out there will love this shabby chic collection!



There is a blend of older and new products on this mini album. Whether old or new, they coordinate really well.


Supplies
Glitz Design Love Nest Paper Damask
Glitz Design Love Nest Paper Block
Glitz Design Love Nest Paper Floral
Glitz Design Love Nest Paper Stripe
Glitz Design Maya - Glitzers Stickers
Glitz Design Vintage Love - Rub Ons
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Emeline

1 comment:

Ann Cicilie said...

Oh my, how wonderful!

It's just great creating an album just for one self sometimes:) Love the bracket album, thanks for the inspiration and have a great day :)