Monday, December 6, 2010

Love Nest Christmas with Carla Peicheff

Good Morning ladies! I hope everyone had a wonderful night & has a great day ahead! Today I have a couple Glitz Design Christmas cards to show you using more of my new scrumptious Love Nest goodies!! I'm absolutely LOVING these new lines! The Love Nest line is soft & romantic, and oh so feminine! I love it to bits!

~Joy To The World~



Materials:
  • Glitz Design Love Nest Collection Papers: Block, Damask.
  • Glitz Design Love Nest Paper Layers
  • Glitz Design Love Nest Cardstock Stickers: Journaling
  • Glitz Design Teeny Alphas: Baby Pink & Aqua Block
~Be Merry~



Materials:
  • Glitz Design Love Nest Collection Papers: Sky, Polka, Block.
  • Glitz Design Love Nest Whatnots
  • Glitz Design Love Nest Cardstock Stickers: Journaling
  • Glitz Design Frosting: Red & Black
  • Glitz Design Teeny Alpha: Aqua Block
I hope these give you some ideas on how to use "non-Christmas" themed papers for Christmas cards!! :) Enjoy your day!

No comments: