Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas 2 U with Sasha Halloway

I wanted to send you into the new year with a few old lines from Glitz. There are so many new collections that come into your space you have a hard time letting go right? This particular line is one of them. I love the colors and the brightness in the paper and the little chubby Santa's well they are pretty cool to look at aye?
First up are the cards that I had a pretty good time making. I used the old Kringle Collection on both cards. If you want this collection for next year you can find it here at Monster Market Place.
Card1
The technique that I used on the card front flower is called Tea Bag folding there are so many ways to do this type of fold I just chose this particular fold for this card front. I used "Santa's and Stripes.  
Card2This next card used the same collection and decided to do a Tri-fold effect. I am really into making cards using this type of fold and I think I might make a few for the holidays instead of buying them this year.
Items used in card
Glitz Kringle Collection
American Crafts Thickers
Card4
Card 3
Last up is my layout. I think that I am a very clean scrapper at times and I prefer to keep it that way with certain lines. Especially if the papers are either all dark or too busy to work with. My little rock star Elijah is always either singing or dancing and let me tell you .. he thinks he is really doing something.
Items Used in Layout:
Glitz grid acrylic stamp
Glitz Vintage Love Velvet VL2372
Rockon
I hope you guys have had a wonderful Holiday and it is not over yet we still have one more huge celebration among us New Years Day. With that being said I am off to work on something NEW.
Sasha Holloway

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Love these cards.

kate blue said...

love it all..I stall am holding on to some of the KK collection too...tea folding..complicated but you do it well!

Anonymous said...

I savor, cause I discovered exactly what I was looking for.
You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Here is my page: blowfish