Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scarlett Christmas with Carla Peicheff

Hello ladies! Well we are well into the Christmas season now! Are you done your Christmas shopping? I've been done for ages thankfully, so I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas holidays with special friends & family! I love Christmas, and I tend to go the more *Traditional* route when it comes to decorating my tree & home. So when I saw the Scarlett Glitz Design line, I knew it would make some beautiful Christmas cards!

Here are 2 I made using my Scarlett goodies!

~Merry Christmas~



Materials:
  • Glitz Design Scarlett Collection Papers: Bouquet, Map, Polka
  • Glitz Design Scarlett Whatnots
  • Glitz Design Love Teeny Alphas: Apple Green Block, Ivory Block
~Be Merry~




Materials:
  • Glitz Design Scarlett Collection Papers: Polka, Map
  • Glitz Design Scarlett PomPoms: Red
  • Glitz Design Teeny Alpha: Black Round
  • Glitz Design Frosting: Red & Black
And that's all for this year from me ladies! ;) I wish you all the happiest of holidays, Merriest of Christmas' and may the new year be filled with life's many blessings!

1 comment:

BethW said...

These are adorable!