Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fabulous Scarlett cards with Iwona Palamountain

Hello crafty peeps, and welcome to my second Glitz post! I've been having so much fun with these fabulous products, I hope you'll also like what you see :)

For my first card, I cut into my favourite paper in the Scarlett collection. I love these saturated colours! The mix of rich greens and yellows speaks fun and laughter to me, and therefore I thought that with a little help of stickers & rub ons from the Hoopla line, they would make a terrific birthday card.

Supplies:
Glitz Design "Scarlett" Paper: Polka
Glitz Design "Hoopla Titles" Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design "Hoopla" Rub Ons
Glitz Design "Yellow Block" Teeny Alpha

Other: cardstock: recycled kraft, American Crafts; sewing machine, buttons, string

...and another card, with some yummy Map paper, also from the Scarlett collection... am I the only one crazy about map prints here?? :)
I trimmed the sentiment sticker to suit my label. None of my Nesties had a suitable shape, so I used scissors and oval stencil, and masked any imperfections with ink.

Supplies:
Glitz Design "Scarlett" Paper: Map
Glitz Design "Love Nest Titles" Cardstock Stickers

Other: cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Aqua Mist); label: Collections; ink: Papertrey Ink (Chai); string

Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible sketchs for the cards! Love it so much!!!!

XX,

Rommel.

Kristii said...

Absolutely amazing!!! Love them both!

Eva said...

Talk about STUNNING.....Iwona ROCKS everything!!!

Lea L. said...

Wonderful cards!!