Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Make A Wish with Carla Peicheff

Good Morning ladies! :) How's everyone doing today? Have any scrappy plans for today! I've been playing with my yummy Glitz Designs Hoopla goodies lately! I can't seem to get enough of this Hoopla collection! There's so many fabulous designs & patterns on these papers, it's fun to mix & match them!

Today I have a couple of Birthday/Celebration cards to share with you! I find birthday cards are something I always like to have on hand as they always get used the most!


 
Materials:
  • Glitz Design Hoopla Collection Papers
  • Glitz Design Hoopla Rub-Ons
  • Glitz Design Icing (Red & Black)
  • Glitz Design Hoopla Glitzers
  • Glitz Design Teeny Alphas (Aqua & Apple Green Block)
That's all for today ladies! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments: