Monday, March 28, 2011

Show Me the Glitz!!!

Happy Monday everyone!!  This week I have a fun little feature that I hope our blog readers will participate in.  I want to see YOUR favorite creations with Glitz Design product!!  I will pick three projects to share, right here on the Glitz Design blog, on Friday!! 

All I need from you is the following items in your comment on THIS post:
1.  The link to where I can see your favorite Glitz design project (anything...layouts, cards, altered items, etc...)
2.  Your email address
3.  Please comment by Wednesday morning, because in the afternoon I will be selecting the projects and sending out emails to confirm it is okay to post the images to the blog.

Easy as pie, huh?  I can't wait to see what you have created using Glitz Design get to linking!!

So, we can't have a post without a project, right?  So I thought that I would share one of my favorite Glitz Design cards that I have created in the past, and it has actually never been featured on the blog before!!  So, I figured it was a good time to share it.  Here you go!!
Until later,
~Lea L.


JJ Sobey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ Sobey said...

Here's one of my favorite:
Calins avec Grand Maman

kilroy @ videotron . ca

Thanks for looking!

Mistra H said...

How exciting, and a great chance for us all to see other fabulous Glitz work!

Here is my favourite that I have up at the moment.

st_mccall said...

This is one of the prettiest cards I have seen! Thanks for sharing!

FashionablyFit said...

Your card looks amazing!
Thanks for expressing interest in projects that everyone has done.

Here are my 2 favorite projects that I've done:

Thanks for taking a look :)

Wendy Kwok said...

Here are 2 of my favorite projects:

Wendy Kwok said...

Ops, forgot about my email:

wendykwok -

st_mccall said...

Your card is amazing! I love it! Your work and your blog inspire me so much. thanks for that.

Gine said...

Here is some of my favorite work using Glitz

the kit here is stuffed with glitz =)

Andrea said...

Cool chance - here's my favorite Glitz project, it's inspired by a project that I saw on your website.

my email is
thanks so much!

Pearl said...

Thanks for the chance !

Here 's a card I made :

Best Friends featuring Love Nest pps .

Pearl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pearl said...

I also enjoyed creating this layout with the Glitz Design Scarlett & Hoopla papers :

My email address is


Pearl said...

The latest Glitz Designs have hit our sunny shores ! Just scrapped some today with Love Games !

TFL! Pearl
email :

Keri said...

Here's a layout using mostly Scarlett, plus some of my fave Glitz Stickers...LOVE Glitz, thanks for the chance to share! :)

(email is available by clicking my name/profile...hope that is enough!) :-)

Yasmin said...

These are my favorite all GLitz projects! :)


my e-mail:

kim c said...

One of my fave collecttions was Rebel. I saved every tiny scrap. So I used it for my patterned paper needs, then I used a mixed bag of more current wonderful Glitz stuff. Here's the link:

kim c said...

sorry...i forgot to add my email addie.....


kanapple said...

I love love love soooo much Glitz products!!

Please come stop by at my blog :

My Gallery :

My e-mail:

Please pray for JAPAN!!
We do need help from around the world.

Thank you :)