Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Vibes with Mou Saha

Hello there, Mou Saha here with today's inspiration. Spring comes early around my neck of the woods. So, here's to those of you who are dealing with the harshness of winter, sending you warm spring vibes.
While I was gearing up for spring cleaning, I looked around my studio and saw piles of things to organize, but among the piles were wonderful inspring stuff that I love to see every day and I felt gratitude for having the luxury of my own little creative space, my nest.
I cut up the Love Nest Block paper and attached it to look like a line of diamonds and stitched across it.
The Love Note Paper Layer music sheet gave me space for journaling.
For this next layout, I cut around sections from the Love Nest Floral paper and arranged them in layers using dimensional adhesive.
After attaching the flowers, I outlined each piece with a black marker to make them pop.

Supplies:
"Nest"
Hoopla Paper: Zebra
Love Nest Paper: Block

Scarlett Paper: Wallpaper
Love Nest Paper Layers

Love Nest 6x6 Glitzers
Glitz Design "Vintage Love" accent stickers

"She"
Hoopla Paper: Polka
Love Nest Paper: Floral
Love Nest Paper: Block

Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day.

No comments: