Friday, May 20, 2011

Being Mom with Mou Saha

Hi there Glitz blog readers, Mou Saha here with today's layouts.
My first layout is in honor of mothers everywhere... and how motherhood changes you.



I added my title using Cream Teeny Alpha right onto my self-portrait and placed the transparent overlay on top of the photo.


I attached handcut butterflies around the transparency to hide my adhesive.




Love how this butterfly has two young faces on its wings... perfectly meaningful accent as they represent my two kids for me.



My second layout is rather bittersweet... about the fleeting childhood days of my kids. How I want them to grow up and see and be proud of what they become and yet, there's a part in me that wants to hold on to them just like they are right now!



I free handcut two flower stems and attached them near the photo using foam tape for some added dimension.




I added a torn border from Laced With Grace Rose paper with illustrations of children and pets playing together to finish my page.

Supplies:
Being Mom
1. Glitz Design Laced with Grace Rose paper
2. Glitz Design Laced with Grace Butterflies paper
3. Glitz Design Afternoon Muse Peek-a-boo
4. Glitz Design Cream Teeny Alpha

These Are The Days
1. Glitz Design Afternoon Muse Banner paper
2. Glitz Design Laced with Grace Rose paper
3. Glitz Design Laced with Grace Butterflies paper
4. Glitz Design Love Games Damask paper
5. Glitz Design Love Nest Damask paper
6. Glitz Design Cream Teeny Alpha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mou does such awesome stuff! Great job, Mou :)