Thursday, May 26, 2011

Scrapbooking Homemade Gifts with Noel Culbertson

Happy Mother's Day

As a military wife, I've spent my fair share of holidays alone or at least husband-less... birthdays, Christmases, anniversaries, and yes, Mother's Days. Lucky for me I've got a couple of little girls who have always been pretty on the ball, even without Daddy there to remind them. This year they got up nice and early, brewed me a pot of coffee and showered me with homemade presents. One of my favorites was this one. A rotating picture with the brief history of my life. They sat on either side of me and rolled the story along. Who knew a few toilet paper rolls, an old gift box and typing paper could be so much fun? I hope your Mother's Day was as blessed as mine was!

Happy Mother's Day {detail}

Happy Mother's Day {detail}
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Papers: Banner, Stripe, Carte Postal, Block
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Journaling cardstock stickers
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Glitzer stickers
Glitz Design Teeny Alpha Cream

My Grandma

My Grandma {detail}
Glitz Design "Love Games" Papers: Poppers, Damask, Floral, Polka, Score Card
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Papers: Block
Glitz Design "Laced with Grace" Papers: Floral

Keep up with all of the fabulous work of the Glitz Girls and team on their blog!

3 comments:

Shona said...

beautiful layouts and such a sweet story :)

Michelle said...

I love these layouts!

Camilla Ekman said...

Love love love them!!!