Friday, June 24, 2011

Lovely Floral Cards with Michelle Philippi

I'm not a fan of summer. Really not. I don't do heat well. I'd much rather be inside in the air-conditioning watching some reality TV or sitting at my craft table. There are however a couple of things I love about summer, albeit very important things: produce and flowers. Summer fruits and veggies like strawberries, grilled corn, watermelon, artichokes, cantaloupe and...(I could go on forever)...just make my palate come alive. Cannot find those flavors in produce year-'round. At least not here in Idaho. And flowers. Big blooming bountiful roses are a sight to behold. So soft are their petals and so strong is their scent. {love}
So with that in mind I decided to whip up some cards featuring the flowers of summer that I so love.
JUN24POSTED_MakeTheMost
JUN24POSTED_Gratefulness
Make the most of Yourself
Glitz Design "Laced With Grace" Rose patterned paper
Glitz Design "Laced With Grace" Title (cardstock sticker)
Glitz Design "Laced With Grace" Whatnot

Gratefulness
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Floral & Block patterned paper
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Title (cardstock sticker)

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Gorgeous cards!!!!