Friday, June 3, 2011

Time for Summer with Lisa Andrews

Today I'd like to share with you a couple of summer themed projects plus a Father's Day card idea.

The Afternoon Muse line was prefect for my spring layouts and now I'm seeing that the colors are perfect for summer too.

On this layout I used that Afternoon Muse line with photos of my daughter from a trip to the beach last summer. The journaling talks about how much she is growing and how special my sweet girl is to me.


Next, I decided to make a card celebrating summer. The bright yellow and aqua colors are perfect for summer themed projects.


The last thing I would like to share today is a Father's Day Card idea. The Love Games XOXO Peek a Boo Transparency was a perfect base for this card.


Thanks for stopping by today!

A Day at the Beach Supplies
Glitz Designs "Afternoon Muse" Paper: Block, Polka, Carte Postal, Banner, Stripe
Glitz Designs "Afternoon Muse" Book a Boo Frames
Glitz Designs Teeny Aqua Alpha

Hello Summer Card Supplies
Glitz Designs "Afternoon Muse" Paper: Carte Postal, Floral, Polka
Glitz Designs "Afternoon Muse" Peek a Boo Transparency
Glitz Designs Teeny Aqua Alpha

Father's Day Card Supplies
Glitz Designs "Love Games" Paper: Poppies
Glitz Designs "Love Games" Peek a Boo Transparency
Glitz Designs "Love Games" Glitzers
Glitz Designs Teeny Black Alpha
Other: Ribbon

1 comment:

Shona said...

I was hoping to see some Fathers Day cards lol....I have to make one too...these are all amazing