Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Birthday Wishes & Friends with Kristii Lockart

Hi there Glitzy friends!!  It's CHA time and I don't know about you, but I have been loving the previews of all the new Glitz Design Lines!!  I can't wait to get my hands on them, that's for sure!  In the meantime, I've made some fun cards using up my Glitz Design scraps.  

In this first card, I used my favorite Glitz Line ever, Afternoon Muse, to create some Big Birthday Wishes:
I matted several pieces of cardstock on top of a kraft cardstock base and fussy cut the horses from Afternoon Muse Carte Postal Paper and the little clown image from the Afternoon Muse Whatnots and created a fun little birthday scene.
Supplies Used:
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" papers:  Carte Postal and Banner
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Peekaboos: Banner
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Cardstock Stickers: Titles

Other Supplies:  Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream and Kraft; Prima Rose and Leaves; Hand Dyed Seam Binding: MemrieMare; Papertrey Ink Birthday Bash Sentiments; Little Pink Floral from my stash

The next card is made with a collection of different Glitz Design goodies.  I stamped the back side of the Love Games Floral paper with a small dot stamp and paired it borders made with the back side of the banner papers.  I layered the sweet little girl images from the Laced with Grace Paper Layers on top stickers from Laced with Grace and Afternoon Muse Cardstock Sticker Collections.
Next, I added some lace, flowers, and a button.  What a fun little card to send to a friend!!  Don't you just love the sweet little girls?
Supplies Used:
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" papers:  Banner
Glitz Design "Love Games" papers:  Floral
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Cardstock Stickers:  Ticket
Glitz Design "Laced with Grace" Cardstock Stickers:  Floral and Birds
Glitz Design "Laced with Grace" Paper Layers:

Other Supplies:  Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock; Prima Lace; Papertrey Ink Button; Papertrey Ink Stamp: Polka Dot Basics and Tiny Tags; Papertrey Ink Dies: Tiny Tags and Edgers #3; Florals: Prima and Recollections and small little flower from my stash


Thanks for stopping by!
Wishing you a very Glitzy Day!!!
Kristii

2 comments:

Patty said...

cute cards and I love collage!

Jolaine Frias said...

Gorgeous cards! Your fussy cutting is amazing!!!!!