Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Glitz Design DT Members!!

Hi everyone!!  Over the last few months we have had some design team members who have needed to step down from the team.  So, we want to wish them all well in their future endeavors!  We are officially saying goodbye to Carla Peicheff (cards), Leah Farquharson (layouts), Melissa Phillips (altered), Sasha Halloway (layouts), and Tammy Tutterow (altered).  Good luck in all your future endeavors, ladies!!

We have also made a change to our design team, and have decided to not have an altered team.  We officially have a larger layout team now, and the current card team.  Never fear though...because we have brought on some amazing layout designers, and we also have many on the team who like to create mini albums and altered art!  So- we will be assigning items like that every month!!

Our current card team includes Iwona Palamountain, Kristii Lockart, Laurie Schmidlin, and Michelle Philippi.  Of course, I am also a card designer, and add in filler and projects for our blog challenges!! 

I also wanted to make note that Emeline Seet, who in the past was on the altered team...has made the switch over to the layout team!!  Yay Emeline!  She creates beautiful layouts, and I can't wait to see some Glitzy ones!!  Emeline joins current layout design team members Lisa Andrews, Michelle Jackson-Mogford, Mou Saha, Noel Culbertson, Rommel Okuma and Tracie Hudson!!  And without further ado, here are the new additions to our layouts team, some starting in July and the rest starting in August!!
Audrey Yeager {Blog}- starting in August
My name is Audrey Yeager and I am currently a SAHM to my sweet little Charlotte who just turned two in May, and who will be a big sister sometime in early August! I was a high school and college level Biology teacher for about 9 years before I became a mom, and I have to say that I TOTALLY LOVE my “new” job and don’t really miss the teaching! Most days I like being “domestic”…cooking and playing and decorating. But when it comes to the dishes and such, well….you know….
Hubby Keith and I have lived in Houston for about 4 years now, but we are both from central New York State. We hope we can move back soon to be with family and friends.
I have been crafting ever since I was a little girl and my grandma taught me how to cross stitch. I remember the first time that I made a HUGE “X” on the fabric with the embroidery floss and she was so proud of me. That’s when I started my love for crafting! I have been at my current level of scrapbooking obsession for about 5 or 6 years now.
I am still pinching myself and wondering where the hidden cameras are when I was asked to be a part of the Glitz Designs DT! I can’t wait to create with the amazing products and be inspired by the extremely talented designers on this team!

Camilla Ekman {Blog}- starting in July
Hi! I'm Camilla Ekman from southern Sweden. I work as a Montessori teacher and when I'm off work I scrapbook. My favourite scrapping subjects are my two children. I have scrapped since early 2007 and enjoyed every minute of my hobby. Through scrapbooking I keep my memories alive but above all I get to be creative. It's like therapy. I would say that I tend to scrap romantic and shabby. When I don't scrap I enjoy books, travelling and spending lots of time with friends. I am so proud and honoured to be a part of the Glitz design team.

Jolaine Frias {Blog}- starting in August
Hello! My name is Jolaine Frias. I am a full time school teacher and mom to a two year old sweet little boy and a 6 year old delightful little girl. I have been married for 9 years to a very loving and supportive man, together; we live in the beautiful Hudson Valley region in New York. I have been scrapbooking for about 5 years and absolutely love this wonderful hobby. Paper crafts have allowed me to combine my love for crafting and photography while documenting unique family memories, what more could I ask for?!
My style of scrapbooking is very eclectic, sometimes shabby chic and romantic, sometimes vintage, but I always include lots of layers and details. Besides making layouts, I also enjoy creating mini albums and altered art.

 Karola Witczak {Blog}- starting in August
Hi everyone, My name is Karola Witczak and I'm from Poland. I am an absolutely addicted scrapbooking Mommy to Rose, wife to Martin, friend of our furry babies - Miki and Chili (cat & the dog). I'm a little crazy woman, who is dedicated to my scrapbooking passion almost every day, for a few years now. I am constantly trying to develop my passion - in different ways and stepping on different paths.
It is hard to define my style, mostly my friends call it "Karola's style," and often hear that this is soft, romantic, feminine, eclectic....
I love shabby chic but with something modern, love layers, lots of details and dimensions.
I am very happy and honoured to be a Glitz DT member among these super talented ladies! Can't wait to start creating with beautiful and inspiring Glitz products!

 Nicole Martel {Blog}- starting in July
Hi my name is Nicole Martel and I love to keep my work clean and simple but that doesn't mean my work is boring. I believe that by using the right photos and designs, simple projects can be so attractive. I began scrapping in January 2002 at a Creative Memories Crop. Scrapbooking is my passion; I honestly enjoy creating when I'm not spending time with my family or working. I am truly honored to be a part of this wonderful team and look forward to challenging myself as well as inspiring you.

We are so excited to have these new ladies on our team, and can't wait to see the fabulousness they will create with Glitz!!  Please help me in welcoming them to the team!! 

29 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to all of you talented ladies ... Glitz is one incredible line of products and I can not wait to get further inspired by not only the products but by the incredible talent of all of you. And all in one place .. This Design team rocks !

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Wow! Awesome teams! Congrats to everyone. :)

Bellaidea said...

Congratulations and gratulacje !

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats everyone and YAYYYYYYYYYYY Audrey! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Such an amazing team!! Congrats to you all, ladies!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Woow what a group of amazing artists!!! Big congrats to everyone!!!

Dria said...

Congratulation ladies! I am sure you will all do a wonderful job!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

well done to everyone. SO many talented people and so many different styles. Cant wait to see what you all come up with!

Kristii said...

Congratulations to all of you amazing ladies! I can't wait to see what you do with Glitz Design goodies!

Shona said...

wow huge congrats ladies :)

Jolaine Frias said...

I'm so happy to be joining this super talented group of ladies! Glitz is one amazing line, can't wait! Thanks everyone!!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Congrats ladies!

crowd SPRING said...

Well thanks for the information that you have altered your team members and the new ones are really more talented...

Unknown said...

Congrats everyone and YAY Audrey!

seo company said...

congra...........whole team

BRS Labs said...

Well thanks for giving the introduction of new members...They are really wonderful..hope they will do their best..

fitness workout programs said...

Well it feels great to know that these intellegent ladies are in the team !!

Income at Home said...

Ya,this team seems to be cool...with all of you talented ladies..Congrats to you all, ladies!keep it up!

database website development said...

This is such a fun challenge and the samples are gorgeous! Great inspiration and prize!i am very happy after watching this blog! the beach fun looks awesome and cute! thanks a lot for sharing!Awesome teams.

scented candles said...

Such an amazing team!! Congrats to you all, ladies!

scented candles said...

wow ur team is awesome...

Cross Country Home Services said...

Well It's so great of you to share with us this useful information about new members..

shop online said...

Two new members on the Glitz Design DT have created layouts for the challenge, don't remember, but I think that you are going to love them!!

Amy McCraken evergreen custom media said...

Great informative post.. SO many talented people and so many different styles...thanks for sharing

Fashion Earring said...

Amazing artists!Congratulations to all of you What a great idea! Such an awesome design produts thanks for this post.

Mississauga Homes for sale said...

A really amazing classic artist!!!

Online greeting said...

I want to give heartily congratulation all of talented ladies and thanks for giving the introduction of new members. I am really impressed.
Thanks..

Custom greeting said...

I really impressed to this post. well done to everyone. SO many talented people and so many different styles.Thanks for sharing.

Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj said...

I love the creativity of Carla Peicheff, her designing of cards and layout were so amazing that people love to have it.