Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to School Layouts with Mou Saha

Hi there Glitz fans, Mou Saha here with today's
layouts.

As we are gearing up for the coming school year, all things related to studies and the first day of school are on
my mind. You'll see the reflection of those thoughts on my layouts this month. However, instead of taking
the traditional primary bright color route for such layouts, I wanted to experiment with elegance as I find my
Glitz products really versatile that easily lend themselves to any theme. Here's my first page.





From pink harlequin to swallow to butterflies, I wanted to use them all...













My second layout is about the simple truth of time flying by all too quickly and children growing up in the
blink of an eye and attending milestones. For this layout, I tried the artsy mixed media style.













Supplies:


Read


Love Games Floral 12x12 paper


Afternoon Muse Carte Postale 12x12 paper


Afternoon Muse 6x6 Glitzers


Laced with Grace Whatnot


Teeny Alpha Cream


Cardstock stickers




Back To School


Afternoon Muse Stripe 12x12 paper


Laced with Grace Floral 12x12 paper


Afternoon Muse Whatnot


Distressing Clear Stamp Set 3


Teeny Alpha Cream




No comments: