Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Backpack Notes with Michelle Philippi

I can't believe school is starting up again just one week from today. My kiddies will be starting 2nd and 4th grade. I know it sounds cliche', but where does the time go? I mean really. We were just practicing how to spell "cat-hat-rat" and now we're writing big words like "everything" in cursive. Amazing.

Today I'm sharing some little backpack notes I made for my kids. We'll get their backpacks ready together the night before, and then I'll tuck these in to their snack pockets where they'll be sure to find them and be reminded that mom and dad are thinking about them as they embark on this new year.
022 copy
002 copy
016 copy
009 copy


And for the grown-ups, how about a couple of Glitz cards that I had in CARDs magazine recently.
JULY2011_BridalShower_01_23_11
JULY2011DOTM_Celebrate_01_09_11

Kayleigh's card
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Carte Postal Polka patterned paper
Glitz Design "Laced With Grace" Glitzers & Journaling cardstock stickers
Glitz Design "Love Nest" Rubons
Glitz Design "Hoopla" Titles cardstock stickers
Daniel's card
Glitz Design "Laced With Grace" Stripe patterned paper
Glitz Design "Laced With Grace" Titles & Journaling cardstock stickers
Glitz Design "Hoopla" Titles cardstock stickers & Glitzers
Glitz Design "Love Nest" Rubons
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Glitzers

No comments: