Friday, August 26, 2011

Play Fair or Lose Layout with Jolaine Frias

Hi there! I'm so happy to share with you my first post as a Glitz DT member. As the fall draws near, life around here finally seems to slow down and go back to normal. I know you all must be as excited as I am to get your hands on the new Glitz releases. As I wait patiently for my DT box full of new CHA goodies to arrive, I will share an older LO I created using one of my favorite collections, Love Games.

This is my beautiful sister. I did lots of machine stitching and misting here to go along the collection's fabulous girly grunge look.


Love the 'Play Fair or Lose' sentiment so I covered it with crackle medium to make it stand out. Here's a few close-ups.




Supplies used:
Glitz Design "Love Games" Paper: Polka
Glitz Design "Love Games" Paper: Scorecard
Other Supplies: Black Cardstock, Petaloo Flowers, Red Acrylic Paint, Raven Glimmer Mist, Ranger Crackle Medium,Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink, Lace from my stash

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a Glitzy scrappy time!!!

Jolaine

6 comments:

Shona said...

gorgeous layout Jolaine :) love it!!!

Unknown said...

wauw beautiful pga you have made!
byebye,Lean

charm bracelets said...

A way of allowing us to use these gorgeous images and layouts...Such a lovely webpage!Thanks

Mississauga Homes for Sale said...

It's so great.lovely collections, and Love Games.gorgeous layout

Radha Madhav Dham said...

It's impeccable, just nicely designed and the proverb 'Play Fair Or Lose' is a nice one.

Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj said...

I am very happy to see your layouts, they are just amazing! It would be very helpful to create such a webpage.