Thursday, September 1, 2011

Beautiful cards with Laurie Schmidlin

Good morning!  As I sat down to stamp, I was inspired to create using the previously released collections Love Nest and Hoopla!
GD Remember When2
Oh how I love the Love Nest collection!  Warm and pretty vintage hues, with distressed patterns...mmmm, mmm!  Here I paired several of the Love Nest papers with some coordinating Love Nest embellishments!
GD Oh Happy Day
I created my second card using the fun and bright Hoopla collection!  After making a small pocket (using some Hoopla patterned paper), I inserted a coordinating tag that can also later be used as a bookmark!  So fun!
GD Oh Happy Day2
Glitzers...lots and lots of Glitzers!!  I love it!  In fact, Glitzers might possibly be my favorite Glitz embellishment!  I especially love how well they stick, even across multiple layers!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you get a chance to be creative today!  ~Laurie

Remember When Card
Glitz Design Love Nest Papers:  Polka, Stripe, Sky
Glitz Design Love Nest Whatnot
Glitz Design Distressing Set 3 Clear Stamps
Other:  Kraft c.s., Ribbon, Prima flower, Dew Drops, Buttons, String

Oh Happy Day Birthday Card
Glitz Design Hoopla Papers: Zebra, Polka, Frames
Glitz Design Hoopla Journaling Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design Hoopla Rub Ons
Glitz Design Hoopla Glitzers
Other:  Black c.s., Border punch, Ribbon, Corner rounder punch


Emily said...

These cards are awesome!!! And they use two of my favorite collections of all time!!!

Georgie Horn said...

You are so clever! I love your designs!

Rachael Funnell said...

Ohhhh MY they are Gorgeous......