Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fun & Happy Layouts with Rommel Okuma

Hello there!

It's a pleasure for me share my newest Glitz projects with you all. Today I want to show 2 pages I've made using Afternoon Muse Collection, and how we can use this collection in different styles of photos!

First, see Have fun page:
Here I used all goodies from Afternoon Muse. This is my fav collection released at CHA Winter 2011.

More details:
In this other project I used some paper straps in a black cardstock with some white ink splashs. I used a Sofia's photo in her vacation time ( maybe took from her mother). Look how we can use this papers in a many different ways! So cool!
More details about this project:
You can use your papers and all goodies you have in a different ways! Be inspired to create anything you can imagine in your style. Be heart open to see what amazing things we can make!

Hope to inspired you today!!!!

XOXO
Rommel.

1 comment:

timberdecking said...

Wow. Great ideas here, Blake. The messages are so lovely. Thanks for posting this great hub.