Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fun & Happy Layouts with Rommel Okuma

Hello there!

It's a pleasure for me share my newest Glitz projects with you all. Today I want to show 2 pages I've made using Afternoon Muse Collection, and how we can use this collection in different styles of photos!

First, see Have fun page:
Here I used all goodies from Afternoon Muse. This is my fav collection released at CHA Winter 2011.

More details:
In this other project I used some paper straps in a black cardstock with some white ink splashs. I used a Sofia's photo in her vacation time ( maybe took from her mother). Look how we can use this papers in a many different ways! So cool!
More details about this project:
You can use your papers and all goodies you have in a different ways! Be inspired to create anything you can imagine in your style. Be heart open to see what amazing things we can make!

Hope to inspired you today!!!!


1 comment:

timberdecking said...

Wow. Great ideas here, Blake. The messages are so lovely. Thanks for posting this great hub.