Thursday, October 13, 2011

Beautiful Stamping with Iwona Palamountain

Oh, joy! I couldn't wait to lay my hands on the new Glitz Design release, and it's finally here! It's a hundred time more gorgeous that it looked like on the photos. Which equals, in short - I'm in heaven. Woo Hoo!

I reached first for the collection that I anticipated most - Beautiful Dreamer. It features my favourite ever colour combination (mint & coral with a touch of chocolate), and some of the loveliest designs. There's a luscious damask, houndstooth, newsprint and a sweet wallpaper-like pattern that I used here...

Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" papers: Floral, Polka
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Peek-A-Boo
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Titles Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Clear Stamps
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Trim (tulle)

Other: cardstock: white; ink: Memento (Rich Coca, Lady Bug), Versa Magic (Oasis Green); border punch: EK Success; wrinkled ribbon; clear button; rhinestones: Kaisercraft; Nestabilities Circles

I also couldn't wait to cut into the Dance In Sunshine papers. I feel this line is going to turn me over to the purple side... (LOL)
It also has the most gorgeous damask paper and I cut out the flower from it, to use for a focal point.

Glitz Design "Dance In Sunshine" paper: Stripe, Birds, Damask
Glitz Design "Dance In Sunshine" Epoxy Words
Glitz Design "Dance In Sunshine" Clear Stamps
Glitz Design "Dance In Sunshine" Glitzers

Other: cardstock: white, recycled kraft; twill ribbon; buttons; baker's twine; sewing machine; Dizzy Doily Die-Namics (MFT); Nestabilities Labels 18

There's one more collection that I haven't cut into yet... I'll see you in two weeks time, you'll see what I did with it then :)
Chupa

1 comment:

Damien said...

First time reading this, thanks for sharing