Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Girlie Layouts with Rommel Okuma

Hello there! Rommel is here! :)

I'm so amazed with the new collections from Glitz Design! Vintage Blue, Dance in Sunshine and Beautiful Dreamer are really really really stunning!!!!

Today I made some girlie projetcs using Dance in Sunshine and Beautiful Dreamer lines, and I want do share my inspirations with you all. Let's go!

In this first layout I used some goodies from Dance in Sunshine. I chose two colors to work with in this project: purple and green. I've never used this color combo, and I'm really suprise with the result:
I added some dimensions in this project to highlight details, like this bird, cut from paper:
The purple frame can give an amazing effect!
The flowers I made with Tim Holtz Alterations Dies, Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls Mists:
The green paper strips was decorated with two kinds of border puncher.

Project - My all:
Supplies used:
Dance in sunshine papers: Birds, Damask, Floral, Raindrops
Dance in sunshine Rhinestones
Dance in sunshine title stickers
Dance in sunshine Peek a boos
Dance in sunshine cardstock stickers

In this other project I decided to use bright soft colors like blue and pink, and a little bit of grey to pop-up the two principal colors. Beatufil Dreamer is perfect to create shabby chic pages!
I cut some flags in different sizes and pasted without order. I loved using this simple lace to add a lovely detail to highlight even more the grey paper decorated with a punched border:
The roses and frame came from Whatnots. I just love all the shapes and images we have in Whatnots packs.
And here are more details from this page:

Project: Sweet as candy
Supplies:
Beautiful Dreamer papers: Damask, Floral, Polka, Houndstooth, Stripe
Beautiful Dreamer Trim
Beautiful Dreamer Whatnots
Beautiful Dreamer  Epoxy Stickers

So this is for today! Hope you have enjoyed this projects!!!!

XOXO see you next month!
Rommel.

No comments: