Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Simply Pretty Cards with Michelle Philippi

I'm not so much of a stamper. I'm just a cardmaker. Don't get me wrong, I can stamp and I do...but not often. I have this whole lazy and lack of patience thing goin' on. That's why I love love love Glitz collections because they come with the patterned paper, cardstock pieces, the cardstock stickers, the acetate pieces (Peek-A-Boos), teeny alphas, trims and more. I mean I don't even have to get my fingers dirty! Love that.
So here I have a couple of no-stamp-but-still-pretty cards.
047 copy
052 copy
Beautiful Dreamer cards
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Floral, Toile (and back) patterned paper, cardstock stickers Journaling & Titles, epoxy stickers, Peek-A-Boos, trim

2 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

These are lovely! come by for a giveaway today! http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/10/tuesday-winner-and-another-giveaway.html

amany said...

شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالمدينة المنورة شركة مكافحة الحمام بالمدينة المنورة
شركة غسيل خزانات بمكة شركة غسيل خزانات بمكة
شركة غسيل خزانات بجدة شركة غسيل خزانات بجدة
شركة غسيل خزانات بالدمام شركة غسيل خزانات بالدمام
شركة غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة شركة غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة