Sunday, October 16, 2011

Two Peas Stamping A to Z: G is for Glitz Design!!

Happy Sunday, everyone!!  I wanted to share a quick little post with you today to let you know that we have partnered with Two Peas in a Bucket for their Stamping A to Z event, and today is our day!!  Of course, today's post is G is for....Glitz Design!! 
 Glitz Design has given some of our new collections as part of the prize packages for this week, so be sure to check out the Two Peas event posts I have linked above to see how you could be a winner!!

This is the card that I've created for the event, featuring paper, stamps and embellishments from the Beautiful Dreamer collection.  Sigh- this collection just takes my breath away!!  I love it!!
I hope that you have a great end of your weekend, and be sure to check out this fabulous Event at Two Peas in a Bucket!  It is full of inspiration, and you could win some amazing prizes!!

Until later,
~Lea L.

1 comment:

Noah said...

I really enjoyed your blog, thanks for sharing