Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dreamy Rose Cards with Laurie Schmidlin

Hello again!  It's my turn to share some Glitzy projects that I've been working on with you!

GD PS I Love You

For my first card, I loaded it up with lots of fabulous Beautiful Dreamer goodies!  I started by layering several Beautiful Dreamer patterned papers, then added a couple of Whatnots, , a stamped doily layer, Cardstock Sticker, and finished it off with an Epoxy Word.

GD Believe

I used the same Beautiful Dreamer collection for my second card (I just can't get enough of this soft and gorgeous line!!).  I chose three different patterned papers, then added a Peek-A-Boo, Glitzer, and a Cardstock Sticker.  For the finishing touches, I added some string and a flower.
I'm so glad you joined me here today!  ~Laurie


I Love You Card
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Papers: Damask, Stripe
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer  Clear Stamps
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Cardstock Stickers - Journaling
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Epoxy Words

Believe Card
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Papers: Stripe, Polka, Floral
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Peek-A-Boo
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Glitzer
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Cardstock Stickers - Titles

No comments: