Monday, January 16, 2012

Banners & Trim with Noel Culbertson

Starting this month with the Glitz Design design team we are working with a monthly inspiration piece for our projects. 

This month I was inspired by sparkles, swags, strings and shades from this photo.
2011_1221_008a
For my first layout, I was inspired by the letters on a string and decided to mimic the swagged letters with a few banners. The pale yellows and greens were such a great combo, I changed the proportions and made the pale green the dominant color. The sparkly snow letters inspired me to dig through  my stash to find some white glittered letters to add to my title.
2011_1221_039a

2011_1221_017a

2011_1221_025a
Glitz Design "Dance in the Sunshine" Papers: Raindrops, Strip, Polka, Birds, Floral
Glitz Design "Dance in the Sunshine" Epoxy Words
Glitz Design "Dance in the Sunshine" What Nots
Glitz Design "Dance in the Sunshine" Trim


2011_1221_098a
For my second layout, I was inspired by the soft white accents layered in the garland and added sheer floral ribbon, a doily and a cardstock sticker to strips of lace and pleated paper. The touch of glitter in the photo inspired me to add a little sparkle with a Glitzer sticker and a rhinestone.
2011_1221_109a

2011_1221_113a

2011_1221_122a
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Papers: Polka, Motif, Floral
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Paper: Stripe
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Titles cardstock stickers

Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Glitzer stickers
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Peek a Boos
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Rhinestones
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Trim

Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" What Nots
Glitz Design "Beautiful Dreamer" Journaling cardstock stickers

1 comment:

Nicole Martel said...

These are beautiful Noel.