Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Circle Inspiration with Nicole Martel

One of my favorite things to do is search Pinterest for photos to use as inspiration for my layouts... Have you visited that website? It's amazing and full of fun ideas! This month I took my inspiration from the following photo.

I was inspired by the circles. Notice the circle mirror and the little circle ornaments... I decided to go a little free style with this one and love how it turned out. I also decided to play with the Laced with Grace line since it is my all time favorite.


Supplies Used:
Glitz Design Laced with Grace Patterned Paper
Glitz Design Laced with Grace Whatnots
Glitz Design Laced with Grace Glitzers
Glitz Design Laced with Grace Tiny Alphas
Glitz Design Laced with Grace Cardstock Stickers

Other:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Couture Cardstock
Flower: G.C.D Studios
Circle punch: Creative Memories
Black pen: Creative Memories

For my next project, I decided to create a fun mini album. I actually gave this to my Nana for Christmas.






Supplies Used:
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Mini Album
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Patterned Papers
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Peek-A-Boos
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Giant Rhinestones
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Cardstock

Other:
Flowers: Zva Creative
Bling: Zva Creative
Roses: Zva Creative
Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels
Border sticker: Crate Paper
Metal Charm: Epiphany Crafts
Epiphany Crafts Studio Round Tool 14"
Stickpin: Maya Road
Heart punch: Creative Memories

Well that's all I have for today. I hope your day is going well and I will see you soon!
-Nicole

No comments: