Saturday, January 28, 2012

Glitz Design January 2012 Blog Challenge Winner & Top 5

Happy Saturday, everyone!  I hope that this weekend day is finding you well!  Well, today is the big day!  We are going to reveal the winner of our January Blog Challenge, and the Top 5!! 

So, without further ado....please congratulate our first 2012 Blog Challenge Winner!!!!!
Marilyn's layout is SO pretty!!  We love the fun banner that she created, and the Maypole accent is just super cute and sweet!!  Congratulations Marilyn!  Please send your shipping address to glitzdt@gmail.com, and I will get your information to our warehouse for shipment of your prize!!

Marilyn's layout is also one of our Top 5, and here are the rest of the projects that caught round it out!!
How beautiful is the cluster of flowers on Rachael's layout, and I love how she's cut the birds from a Glitz Design Whatnot!  Awesome creation, Rachael!!
Shona's layout caught our eye with all the amazing layers!!  She did a wonderful job fussy cutting those yellow flowers from some Vintage Blue paper, and the doily is such a great addition!!  Amazing job, Shona!
Doris's Beatiful Dreamer layout is just that....beautiful!!  I love how she used the gorgeous Whatnots, and matted the Polka paper on that gorgeous doily!!  So so pretty, Doris!!
Julianne has so much amazing texture on her layout, and that really stood out to me! I love the trims at the bottom, and the accordion flower is a perfect touch!  The fussy cut flowers are a great addition too!  Lovely job, Julianne!

Well, there you have it!  Our first Top 5 of 2012.  I wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated in our first blog challenge....all of your creations were amazing!!  We hope that you will join us again in our February Blog Challenge, which will go live tomorrow!!  Be sure to check back and see what it is!!

9 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Congratulations! Beautiful work!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts, everyone! Thank you so much for including my page in the top 5! I feel so honored!!!

Shona said...

huge congrats....so thrilled to be featured thanks :)

Rachael Funnell said...

CONGRATS to all these Ladies & thanks for selecting my Layout as part of the Top 5.....

Rachael Funnell said...

CONGRATS to all these Ladies & thanks for selecting my Layout as part of the Top 5.....

Monique Nicole Fox said...

All of these are beautiful. :)

Jules the Bling Princess said...

Congratulations everyone! So many beautiful layouts. Thank-you for including me in the Top 5 - such an honour. :-)

Marilyn said...

Congratulations Ladies!! I'm so happy and excited!! Thanks for selecting my page the winner! :)

Sonia said...

Hello!
Congrats to the Winners... especially to my friend Marilyn.
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com