Monday, January 2, 2012

Soft & Beautiful layouts with Emeline Seet

HAPPY NEW YEAR !
I am so excited what the New Year brings and sad on another hand to bid farewell to the past year. It was filled with so much good memories. I wonder how are your feelings about the new year?

To kick start January, the team was tasked to create with a focus for one of our project. A focus in the form of a photo inspiration.



With reference to my first layout titled "Don't Forget 2011" (for the year), I drew inspiration from the colors on the photo. The subtle wintery colors speaks of elegance and serenity. An absolute delight to work with!





Supplies:
Vintage Blue 12x12 Floral Paper
Vintage Blue 12x12 Toile Paper
Dance in the Sunshine 12x12 Stripe Paper
Dance in the Sunshine Epoxy Stickers
Dance in the Sunshine Glitzers

My second layout was created predominantly using Glitz Design's Dance in Sunshine and Beautiful Dreamer collection. I simply adore the lilac and teal combination from these two collections!






Supplies:

Dance in the Sunshine 12x12 Damask Paper
Dance in the Sunshine 12x12 Birds Paper
Beautiful Dreamer 12x12 Floral Paper
Beautiful Dreamer Whatnots
Dance in the Sunshine Whatnots
Dance in the Sunshine Paper Layers

I hope you'd closed your year beautifully.
Here's wishing you the very best for the coming year! Cheers.

Emeline
www.scrapvilla.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Bellaidea said...

Emeline, my friend, you always impress me with your projects!