Thursday, February 23, 2012

Encouraging Cards with Iwona Palamountain

Hi friends, it's time for my new post at the Glitz blog!
I designed two cards, with the Dance In Sunshine and Vintage Blue Collections.

First up, Vintage Blue. I took the beautiful transparent Peek-A-Boo, and framed my card with it, backing it up first with a neutral patterned paper. More acrylic was used, in a form of the beautiful birdcage, that I "dressed up" with hand-cut and inked leaves. I also took the sticker, trimmed it to form a fun banner, and "hung" from the pom-pom trim.

Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" papers: Polka, Motif
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Titles Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Peek-A-Boo
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Trim
Glitz Design "Vintage Blue" Giant Rhinestones

Other: cardstock: PTI (Lemon Tart), SU! (Old Olive); button twine; border punch: EK Success; sewing machine; ink: Versa Color (White); pinking scissors

I framed the next card as well, this time with a Paper Layer. I added the vintage Whatnot label, flower and wording.

Glitz Design "Dance In Sunshine" paper: Floral
Glitz Design "Dance In Sunshine" Whatnot
Glitz Design "Dance In Sunshine" Paper Layers
Glitz Design "Dance In Sunshine" Glitzers
Glitz Design "Dance In Sunshine" Giant Rhinestones

Other: cardstock: Canson (grey); sewing machine

See you next time!
Iwona (Chupa)