Friday, March 16, 2012

Beautiful Layers with Camilla Ekman

Hi there! Camilla here today with some inspiration for you. The March Blog Challenge has started and challenges you to use fabulous Paper Layers.


So, this is the layout I created for this challenge. The Glitz Paper Layers are perfect as a background for your photos, especially if you are using very patterned papers. Here I have used the beautiful Dance in Sunshine collection. The blue, yellow and purple are just lovely together.

"You are just right" by Camilla Ekman:
Dance In Sunshine papers: Damask, Floral
Dance In Sunshine Whatnot
Dance In Sunshine Cardstock stickers
Dance In Sunshine Peek-A-Boo
Dance In Sunshine Paper Layers
Other: Flowers (Prima), Bling swirl (Zva Creative), leaves, border punch (Martha Stewart)

This month I also made this layout with the Beautiful Dreamer collection. First I layered some of the patterned papers and then I layered some of the Whatnots to create the background for my photos.
"Beautiful Girl" by Camilla Ekman:
Beautiful Dreamer papers: Polka, Floral, Damask
Beautiful Dreamer Whatnot
Beautiful Dreamer Trim
Beautiful Dreamer Epoxy Words
Other: flowers (Prima), leaves, relief decoration, bling swirls (Prima)

I hope you will have a lovely weekend!
Camilla

No comments: