Friday, April 27, 2012

Beautiful Life with Karola Witczak

Hello everyone! Karola here with new inspiration for you! 
This month we have another fantastic challenge and this month so many countries enjoy beautiful spring, right? Our challenge is about creating projects with a spring touch...
Image

...and my first layout is also about spring, first spring of my friend's daughter. Cute baby face in a first spring sun - it's a beautiful theme to work with! I used here Pretty In Pink collection with a little help from Beautiful Dreamer line. I picked soft colors to make fresh, delicate page. I totally love the new product - Layered Stickers and I am sure you will love them too! Beautiful quotes and classic design is perfect for every occasion! As usually I used Paper Layers on the background and matting the photo. Pretty In Pink have absolutely stunning Paper Layers, very shabby chic and very classy!


My second today's layout is about loving the life. Life is so beautiful, just look around and ... experience it! This is the title of my page, which I made with photo of me and with amazing Happy Travels collection. As you can see this line is very versatile - my page is not about travel, but about life journey - you can create everything what you want using this fantastic collection and with these fabulous retro colors palette - i love it!


Glitz Design Products used:

"Spring" layout:
Glitz Design - Beautiful Dreamer papers: Damask
Glitz Design - Pretty In Pink papers: Stripe
Glitz Design - Pretty In Pink  Paper Layers
Glitz Design - Pretty In Pink  Layered Stickers
Glitz Design - Pretty In Pink Peek-a-boos
Glitz Design - Pretty In Pink  Glitzers
Glitz Design - Pretty In Pink  Epoxy Stickers

"Life is a beautiful thing" layout:
Glitz Design - Happy Travels papers:  Stripe, Bicycle, Polka
Glitz Design - Happy Travels 6 x6 Paper Pack
Glitz Design - Happy Travels  Whatnots
Glitz Design - Happy Travels  Titles Stickers
Glitz Design - Happy Travels  Chipboard album (one page)

Thank you so much for visit Glitz Design blog today! Have a wonderful day!

~~ Karola ~~

5 comments:

Alina said...

beautiful layouts! They are wonderful! Great job!

sue said...

These layouts are just sooo stunning!!! Beautiful!!!

trisha too said...

So many lovely details!

:)

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous pages!!!

Jamie Morton said...

What a lovely spring idea!! I love the first one very much!
Very inspiring and beautiful cards :)

Nice and Clean London