Thursday, April 5, 2012

Butterflies & Flowers with Laurie Schmidlin

Good morning!  It's my turn to share my take on this month's Glitz Blog Challenge!  The theme this month is Spring!!  Lea also included a lovely photo (see below) for added inspiration!  I saw the butterflies in the photo and went with that...
GD Smile
I punched out lots of flowers from the Pretty in Pink patterned papers and created a soft Spring wreath.  I then added some butterflies and a coordinating Glitzer.
GD Happy Girls
For my second card, I again started with some Pretty in Pink papers (they are so pretty and Springy, don't you think?).  I then added a Peek-A-Boo frame and a French Kiss Cardstock Stcker.
Here's this month's inspiration photo...
GlitzApr2012BlogChallenge


Thanks so much for joining me here today!  ~Laurie

Smile Card
Glitz Design Pretty in Pink 6" Paper Pack
Glitz Design Pretty in Pink Glitzers

Happy Girls Card
Glitz Design Pretty in Pink 6" Paper Pack
Glitz Design Pretty ink Pink Peek-A-Boo
Glitz Design French Kiss Cardstock Stickers

No comments: