Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Fun Layouts with Mou Saha

Hi there, Mou Saha here with today's layouts.
Summer is in full swing here and so are activities. I'm having a blast taking photos of the things that say summer to me. One such thing is the kids in the pool and also the subject of my first layout.





I stamped the post card onto the solid side of the Love Games Damask paper. Then I drew a fish on it, colored it, cut it out and used it as an accent.



And here's my second layout about a day out with my friend and kids.






Supplies:
Layout 1: I Wish, I Wish, To Be Fish
1. Love Games Damask 12x12 paper
2. Laced with Grace Plaid 12x12 paper
3. Afternoon Muse Floral 12x12 paper
4. Distressing Set 3 Clear Stamp
5. Teeny Alpha Olive Green stickers
6. Teeny Alpha Yellow stickers

Layout 2: PhotoWalk
1. Love Games Stripe 12x12 paper
2. Laced with Grace Plaid 12x12 paper
3. Afternoon Muse Banner 12x12 paper
4. Teeny Alpha Olive Green stickers
5. Cardstock Stickers Scarlett Titles
6. Afternoon Muse Peek.A.Boo
7. Afternoon Muse Paper Layers

14 comments:

Lea L. said...

So artistic and lovely! Great layouts!

crowd SPRING said...

I am very glad to read the article that you post. The article is interesting and very relevant to today.Thanks

Collabera said...

The learned a new way of life through layout, a way that has taught me to appreciate each moment and deal with life's..

Gatehouse Academy reviews said...

Well the summer is full of fun.No schools,no classes,no study..Just enjoy it without any tension,free mind...

seo company said...

it's a artistic and awesome layout

fitness workout programs said...

Amazing layouts and art is beautifull.

Just Energy said...

It was nice reading your post..its all beautiful in here..very artistic and creative.Well keep posting us like this...i really enjoyed this piece of work.

wedding photographer said...

Beautiful layouts!.... perfect for any season really. I love it! Seriously pretty artistic!!!

skincare said...

impeccable is the only word that comes to mind when I saw your blog.
Thanks for sharing.

eBridge advertising said...

Wow this pictures are pretty cool..I must admire your post..

accurate jewelry appraisals said...

We're very excited for our 3rd annual CK Summer Camp! With a week of fun activities, I'm sure. I know the various ways to store ribbons, papers, scraps, stamps, paints, punches, that I'll be trying there for once.

wholesale herbal incense said...

Hey Mou..
Good work done from your side.
The layouts shared by you are simply superb.I liked the summer collection.

Online greeting said...

I am very impressed to "Summer Fun Layouts". Its very beautiful and awesome cards.Every one enjoy it.
Thanks....

Custom greeting said...

Every one enjoy it without any tension,free mind. Its perfect for any season really.Its very attractive and mind blowing.Thanks a lot for sharing.