Friday, June 11, 2010

Delicate Maya & Patriotic Kismet with Kay Sibley

I am amazed at the versatility of Glitz Design papers and embellishments!  No matter what kind of style or mood I'm in there are products that fit perfectly.

I wanted to create a delicate, feminine card and this Maya Titles "Love Life" cardstock sticker was exactly what I needed to get the creative juices flowing.  I love the combination of pink, navy, and green. Then, I couldn't resist adding the Maya butterfly Glitzers sticker!     



Can you believe July is just around the corner?  I was in a patriotic mood and when I saw this Glitz Design Kismet Stripe paper I knew I had to make an American flag card.  I love how it looks distressed and old.  This would make a festive 4th of July party invitation!    


I hope you like my various moods of Glitz.  Have a marvelous day!

Supplies:  
Love Life - Pattern paper (Maya Polka), Sticker (Maya Glitzers - butterfly), Cardstock sticker (Maya Titles - Love Life):  Glitz Designs; Cardstock, ribbon, impression plate:  Paptertrey Ink; Doilie:  Wilton; Corner rounder:  EK Success; Flowers:  Hobby Lobby, own supply; Pearls:  Kaiser Craft

July -  Pattern paper:  (Kismet Stripe, Kismet Ledger, Kismet blue), rhinestones (Frosting - clear), Sticker (Detour Glitzers - star):  Glitz Designs; Kraft, ribbon, twine:  Papertrey Ink;  Button:  Jenni Bowlin; Thread:  Coats; Scallop punch, square punch:  EK Success; Ink:  ColorBox; Cricut cartridge:  Base Camp

3 comments:

leah said...

Lovely!! :)

danni reid. said...

absolutely gorgeous, love both of these so much. i'm thinking of the 4th too ;)

Lea L. said...

These are so sweet, Kay!! I love them!

♥Lea