Thursday, June 17, 2010

Distressed Couture Sentiments with Carla Peicheff

Good Morning ladies!! Time for a couple more cards using my gorgeous Glitz Designs goodies!! This time I totally had to dig into the gorgeous Distressed Couture collection!! These papers are just gorgeous! YUM! I love the distressed & sophisticated look to to them... Seriously, what's better than black & white with a splash of red!? Makes anything look fabulous!

I based both of my cards around the Distressed Couture Cardstock Stickers! So easy 'cause these stickers really "Steal the Show"!!

And my 2nd card to give to that *someone special*!

  • Distressed Couture Collection Papers
  • Distressed Couture Journaling & Titles
  • Red & Black Frosting
  • Core-dinations CS
  • Stampin' Up & Martha Stewart Punch
  • Making Memories Blossom
  • Creative Imaginations Ribbon
So what do you think? Do you love the Glitz Designs Distressed Couture line? I thought so!! ;) Enjoy your day ladies, thanks so much for taking a peek!


Tracie H said...

Simply Stunning.

Lea L. said...

These are fabulous Carla!! Wonderful use of the Distressed Couture cardstock stickers!!


Laura said...

These cards are fantastic Carla! Love them!

leah said...

So gorgeous. LOVE.