Thursday, June 17, 2010

Distressed Couture Sentiments with Carla Peicheff

Good Morning ladies!! Time for a couple more cards using my gorgeous Glitz Designs goodies!! This time I totally had to dig into the gorgeous Distressed Couture collection!! These papers are just gorgeous! YUM! I love the distressed & sophisticated look to to them... Seriously, what's better than black & white with a splash of red!? Makes anything look fabulous!

I based both of my cards around the Distressed Couture Cardstock Stickers! So easy 'cause these stickers really "Steal the Show"!!




And my 2nd card to give to that *someone special*!




Materials:
  • Distressed Couture Collection Papers
  • Distressed Couture Journaling & Titles
  • Red & Black Frosting
  • Core-dinations CS
  • Stampin' Up & Martha Stewart Punch
  • Making Memories Blossom
  • Creative Imaginations Ribbon
So what do you think? Do you love the Glitz Designs Distressed Couture line? I thought so!! ;) Enjoy your day ladies, thanks so much for taking a peek!

4 comments:

Tracie H said...

Simply Stunning.

Lea L. said...

These are fabulous Carla!! Wonderful use of the Distressed Couture cardstock stickers!!

♥Lea

Laura said...

These cards are fantastic Carla! Love them!
Hugs!

leah said...

So gorgeous. LOVE.